Terms & Conditions
To ensure that you have a smooth and enjoyable experience while shopping at Picky Peeps, please kindly read through the following Terms & Conditions prior to making your purchase. By purchasing any of our product(s) on our website would mean that you have acknowledged and understood the following terms, and have accepted and agreed to our Terms & Conditions.
- Picky Peeps ensures that all the brands and products we carry are 100% authentic and goods are procured directly from the manufacturer. We work very closely with the brands that we carry and strive to bring you only quality products.
- All items may vary slightly in look and colour. Colours of products may differ due to the colour calibration of individual's computer and it might appear darker in reality due to strong studio lighting used.
- All measurements provided on our website are taken as accurately as possible. There might be slight variations due to the handmade nature of some products. These are not within our control, and we cannot be held responsible for such discrepancies.
- Picky Peeps ensures that all items are inspected prior to shipping to ensure that it is not defective in any way. If items are received with slight defects, it is due to the handling during transportation and we cannot be held responsible.
- Picky Peeps will not be liable for any product(s) that is/are purchased out of this website. We will not accede to any request for exchanges.
- All prices stated on our website are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are strictly final and non-negotiable.
- All prices displayed on our website are subject to change. Picky Peeps reserves the right to make any changes without prior notice.
- All prices stated are exclusive of postage and shipping charges.
- In the event whereby a merchandise displays an incorrect price, either due to typographical or other errors, Picky Peeps has the right to refuse or cancel any such order placed, regardless of whether the order is being or has been processed. If your account has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled, Picky Peeps shall credit your account in the amount of the incorrect price paid.
- Request for cancellation of order will be declined if any form of payment has been made.
- We only accept Paypal and Debit/Credit Cards. We do not accept ATM transfers.
- All cancelled orders cannot be reversed.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide relevant details required for Picky Peeps to process the order. We will not be accountable for delays caused by incorrect/insufficient payment details provided.
- Picky Peeps is unable to amend orders nor combine orders which were separately made after it is placed. Please double check your order details at the checkout page before confirming the order.
- Price of postage includes handling fees.
- Picky Peeps will not be held liable for any lost parcels/damaged items mailed out should customers opt for normal postage.
- Customers will be contacted via email should we receive any bounced parcels bearing their name.
- Cost for re-delivery will be borne by the customer unless it is deemed as an error on our part. In such cases, Picky Peeps will bear the cost of re-delivery.
- Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after 2 months will be deemed as Picky Peeps' property and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been given.
- All form of images, contents, design, text, logos, graphics, audio and video clips found on this website and our social networking sites are properties of Picky Peeps and is for personal and non-commercial use only. Any use of material and information on this website without prior consent is strictly prohibited, this includes materials and media contents from Picky Peeps' suppliers which are copyrighted.